Communal Cooking Class
Get acquainted with culinary excellence at the Communal Cooking Class in Hotel Telegraph. Learn your way around preparing delectable classics such as Pandan Chicken, as well as the ever-popular Pasta with Singapore Chili Crab Sauce with the skillful guidance of our Executive Chef William Lim.
Don’t fret if you don’t have much experience in the kitchen, our Chef William will be leading you through every step of the way from the introduction of the dishes’ ingredients, down to comprehensive instructions as you cook the dishes.
What’s more? You will get to taste your own creation along with dessert and coffee or tea on a communal table where you could interact with fellow participants!
– MENU –
With origins from Thailand, Pandan Chicken is a tasty Southeast Asian dish that blends sweet, salty, and savory flavors. Chicken thigh is marinated in seasonings, wrapped in pandan leaves, and fried or baked until tender. Served with sweet dipping sauce, it’s perfect as an appetizer or main course.
Pasta with Singapore Chili Crab Sauce and Poached Egg
Pasta with Singapore Chili Crab Sauce and Poached Egg is a mouthwatering dish that fuses Italian and Southeast Asian cuisine. This dish features spaghetti noodles tossed in a rich and savory chili crab sauce, inspired by Singaporean flavors, and topped with a perfectly poached egg.
*Pictures shown are for illustration purposes only.
Location: 35 Robinson Road, Singapore 068876
Period: 21 April 2023, 3pm to 5pm
Rate: $68++ per person
- Executive Chef William Lim to instruct the class.
- A recipe will be sent to your email.
- Taste your own creation with dessert and coffee or tea.
Terms and conditions:
- Minimum 6 guests per class and maximum 10 guests per class.
- Should the booking not reach the minimum of 6 guests, we will notify one day in advance for an alternative.
- 24 hours advance reservation is required.
- A 50% cancellation fee applies in the case of cancellation less than 12 hours before cooking class time.