Nestled in the heart of the city’s Central Business District, Hotel Telegraph, Singapore is conveniently situated near key business hubs like Marina Bay Financial Centre, Raffles Place and Tanjong Pagar. The hotel is also a stone’s throw away from the Civic District, as well as famous tourist attractions like Lau Pa Sat, Merlion’s Park and Gardens by the Bay.
Hotel Telegraph, Singapore
GETTING TO OUR HOTEL
The access to the hotel’s drop-off point on Boon Tat Link changes in the evening to accommodate the transformation of Boon Tat Street into a lively outdoor dining experience “Satay Street”, an extension of Lau Pa Sat Festival Market.
The hotel drop-off point on Boon Tat Link can be reached:
- via Boon Tat Street from 3am to 7pm on weekdays and from 3am to 3pm on weekends and public holidays; or
- via McCallum Street from 7pm to 3am on weekdays and 3pm to 3am at all other times.
If you are coming from Singapore Changi Airport, we recommend taking a taxi that is available for hire at taxi stands in the Arrival pick-up points of Terminals 1, 2, 3 and 4. The estimated travel time is 20 minutes, depending on weather and traffic conditions. Please note that additional airport surcharges and Electronic Road Pricing (ERP) charges would apply.
Hotel Telegraph, Singapore is centrally located and accessible by public transport. The nearest MRT stations to the hotel are:
- Telok Ayer MRT Station (DT18) – approximately 3 minutes walk (290 metres)
- Raffles Place MRT Station (NS26/EW14) – approximately 6 minutes walk (500 metres)
- Downtown MRT Station (DT17) – approximately 6 minutes walk (500 metres)
- Tanjong Pagar MRT Station (EW15) – approximately 10 minutes walk (800 metres)